This post is a follow up to yesterdays post on the initial Cyber Monday shopping numbers.
- Online Shopping Sales increased 5% to become the best online shopping day ever!
- Total drop in average spend per buyer, but number of buyers rose 6%
- 8%-9% of holiday shopping done online (Excluding gas and food)
- Growth lower than historic 20%-30% but growth in this economy is strong
- Half of all Cyber Monday purchases were made from work
- Heaviest shopping day is still expected to come in the middle of December